Bloodborne Pathogens Training for Medical Interpreters
Get your required training on bloodborne pathogens today.
About the course
Required by OSHA, this workshop teaches you about the pathogenic microorganisms that are present in human blood and the risk of transmitting diseases in humans. All on-site medical interpreters are required to take this course.
What You'll Learn
- How to Identify sources of bloodborne pathogens
- Understanding the risks involved when you might come in contact with blood
- Learning how to clean up blood and blood-containing fluids
- Understanding the importance of PPE – Personal Protective Equipment
- Learning how to avoid exposure to bloodborne pathogens
- Learn how to respond if exposure does occur